NU - Hook Up Custom Domains To Gmail Guide
A 4-step walkthrough of how to set up custom domains on a Gmail account for FREE.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Allows you to send & receive emails using your own custom domain through Gmail.
WHY WOULD I WANT THIS?
Instead of buying separate email hosting or buying a new GSuite service for each domain you own. You can use this step-by-step process to hook up up to 100 domains to a single Gmail account for free.
This allows you to SEND and RECEIVE emails with your custom domain from your Gmail account.
Increases your projects brand value. Appear much more professional. Save $$$ on email hosting.
WHO'S IT FOR?
1. Students creating portfolio projects
2. Entrepreneurs creating side projects
3. Small businesses looking to increase brand value
4. Professionals who want a custom domain email address for themselves
The list goes on...
Basically, anyone who wants a personalised or branded email address can use this.
WHAT DO I NEED?
All you need is:
- A free Gmail account
- A domain you own (I'm sure you've got a few lying around)
- 10 minutes of going through the step-by-step guide I created
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- It uses your domain providers email forwarding service for RECEIVING emails.
- It uses Gmails SMTP service for SENDING emails.
WILL THIS WORK FOR MY SETUP?
I give no guarantees it will work for you. Many people have had success with Namecheap, Porkbun. Digital Ocean and other domain providers. Note: Godaddy doesn't seem to offer email forwarding, but please check.
1. A 9-minute step-by-step video walkthrough
2. A 15-page step-by-step PDF guide
3. A Q&A section
4. Tips from humans who'd stepped through the process